Pembaca Blog Ini...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Romantic Bedroom

Hi...
I just received an email from my old friend.. quite interesting....

Let's share....





Actually, there is more picture to share, but i decide to post only 5 due to the time constraint.. (i have a class until 6 pm today) but, i really love the last one... (bcoz, it's green, n i'm green person.. hihi) but, one thing...maybe i have to prepare mosquito repellent!!

so.. i choose the first one because i hate mosquito!! i promise myself, i will get our bedroom set as soon as possible..

I don't really know why she's send that email to me..
But, i realize that the romantic bedroom important to develop romantic night..
So, maybe.... she's want to give me an idea, how create most romantic moments to our life..

Thanks, friends.. miss u a lot...

No comments: