Tips from sini
AMARAN: ENTRI INI LEBIH BERTUJUAN UNTUK MENINGKATKAN KEAZAMAN DAN KEKUATAN SEMANGAT SAYA UNTUK BERJIHAD MELAWAN HAWA NAFSU... KALAU BOSAN, TAK YAH BACA..
1. Eat less. More often. Rather than eating large meals, chop up your eating into smaller portions throughout the day. I found myself eating 3 meals most days and having a snack around 3pm as well as another in the evening. That was enough to keep me from feeling hungry while still eating less in total.
-makan sket sket... tapi, saya ni kalau dah makan tak reti laaa nak sket sket...tapi, saya akan cuba lah.. tanamkan keazaman...
2. Don't eat right before going to bed. I've read this numerous times and don't get why it works, but it does. I set a limit of 3 hours. So I planned to go to bed at midnight, I wouldn't eat past 9pm.
-jangan makan sebelum tidur.. Tapi, semalam saya lapar laaa sebelum tidur. Saya ngap laaaa beberapa potong buah tembikai @ timun cina...
3. Brush your teeth early. For whatever reason, I won't eat when my teeth still feel clean. By brushing them several hours before bed, it was easier to accomplish #2.
-ohoo... kene gosok gigi awal laaa ye.. ahahha.. mau nye saya ngap lagi kang pas gosok gigi.. Tapi, kesungguhan saya ada, cuma kadang-kadang hehehehhe..malu nak cakap...hehhehe
4. Kick the sugar habit. If you drink sugared soft drinks (I used to be a Mt. Dew and Coke fan), replace them either with their diet counterparts or water. This can make a very, very big difference.
-saya sudah kurangkan makanan & minuman super manis kegemaran saya: teh tarik, teh ais, dan puding.... Sebelum ini, ayah saya selalu perli air yang saya buat sangat manis.. Tapi, sekarang sekilo gula di rumah saya masih belum habis setelah 3 bulan saya beli dari kedai..
5. Eat vegetables before the main course. Whenever possible, I'd make sure to have an ample serving of a vegetable (you get very few calories for the amount you eat) before eating the denser main course--often a meat or fish. You'll need less of the dense stuff to be happy.
-ni payah sket.. saya kureng laaa sayur mayur ni.. tapi, saya akan kuatkan keazaman...
6. Update your spreadsheet daily. Keeping a running count will help you ration out the rest of your daily calorie allowance, which we'll talk about tomorrow.
-heheh.. payah laaa pulak nak ngira kalori sehari-hari.. agak-agak je udah le...
7. Get used to leftovers. When you eat out, expect to take some of your meal home. If you eat standard restaurant portions, you'll almost certainly overeat.
-ya.. saya dah lama tak makan kat restoran..
8. Shop with calories in mind. When you're at the grocery store, spends some extra time reading the labels and nutritional information. You'll probably end up changing your shopping habits along the way. You'd be surprised by the how widely the calorie counts in various granola bars varies, for example.
-akan diusahakan. saya tak mau beli beras bulan ni.. biar kami tak yah makan nasi. heheh..tapi, beras 2 bulan lepas pun tak abis lagi tu.. ahahaha
9. Slow down! When you eat fast, you end up ingesting more food before you body has a chance to figure out that it's satisfied (not full).
-slow slow je makan..
10. Drink more water during the day. This is fairly generic advice, but definitely seems to help.
-saya memang banyak minum air sejak rumah saya ada water filter.. Terima kasih mak.Mak saya yang hadiahkan water filter itu.. hehhehe
11. Trick yourself with gum. Sometimes we eat out of habit or because it just feels good to get some flavor in your mouth and chew for a while. Find yourself some sugar-free chewing gum and use it when the urge strikes.
_tak nak ah .. tak suka chewing gum
12. Reduce the amount of breads, chips, crackers, and salty snacks you eat. A lot of starchy and/or salty food make you want to eat and drink even more. This comes straight out of Atkins diet culture.
-tapi, antara roti dan nasi, roti lebih kurang kalori.. 2 keping cukup..
13.Eat Fewer Calories and Monitor Your Intake
I hate to make this sound simple but it is. There are 3,500 calories in every pound of fat. So if you eat an "extra" 250 calories every day (meaning 250 more than you use), you'll gain 2 pounds every month. That's 20 pounds a year. If you eat an extra 125 calories every day (a large banana or apple), that's 10 pounds per year. If you eat an extra 50 calories per day (half a tablespoon of creamy peanut butter), that's still 5 pounds you'll gain in a year.
Like I said yesterday, small changes have a big impact over time.
You can, as many people do, exercise to combat the effect of extra calories. But, honestly, that's a lot of work and takes a lot of time. For example, you'd need to spend an hour walking to burn off those 250 calories. Every day.
I'm not arguing against walking (I do it myself in the morning), but consider how much easier it is to simply not eat the ice cream bar in the first place. Spend a minute or two looking at the list of calories in various foods from the Hacker's Diet. Just give yourself an idea of how easy it is gobble down a bit too many.
Habit #1 is to record what you eat every day. For each meal, jot down the foods and their calorie counts. Then total them at the end of the day. Bonus points for keeping a running total throughout the day. We'll use this both for historical purposes and to help develop your sense of how much to eat every day.
In addition to reading your food packaging (pay special attention to the serving sizes), you can use any number of web sites to figure how roughly how many calories are in various foods. I've found that Calorie King is the best. You simply type the name of the food into their search box and click on the result that best matches. Then pick the quantity and they'll tell you how many calories you ate.
Record everything you eat. Even the little snacks and scraps. It all counts.
After you're comfortable doing this, it'll take you less than five minutes per day. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll know what your daily intake is.
waaaah.. waaaah.. waaaah...
dah macam pakar pemakanan dah saya ni..
Saya bukan apa u ols...
Saya nak turun berat badan bukannya nak jadi langsing mcm model tu..
Sebab, kalau semakin berat badan saya, semakin banyak lah masalah yang akan timbul dalam hidup saya..
Perkara utama nya ialah saya nak sihat.. bukan nak cantik (saya tahu, saya ni bukan lah cantik pun)
ENTRI INI LEBIH BERTUJUAN UNTUK MENINGKATKAN KEAZAMAN DAN KEKUATAN SEMANGAT SAYA UNTUK BERJIHAD MELAWAN HAWA NAFSU...